Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Saturday, July 2, 2022

My review of The Ship in the Hill by William L. Sullivan

 

The Ship in the HillThe Ship in the Hill by William L. Sullivan


I was familiar with Bill Sullivan's hiking Oregon books, so it was a surprise to me that he writes historical fiction. I bought the book from him at one of his table events. I don't normally read historical fiction, so it took me a while to get round to it. Once I finally cracked it open, though, I was immediately hooked. His writing style is excellent, and well-edited.

The story bounces between ancient Viking era and early 1900s, weaving together the two stories in a very intriguing way with mysteries along the way that keep you turning pages. It is told from the standpoint of three different, strong female point of view characters. Really engaging. Highly recommended. I've already purchased the second book and will be reading it soon.

View all my reviews

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts