Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Resolution for 2019



Well, another year has come and gone, so now it's time for our New Year's resolution.

I'm notoriously bad at resolutions.  Like everyone else, it seems, I'm hoping to lose weight.  I've outgrown more clothes lately.

But even more important, I resolve to finish my third novel, Footman of the Ether, which is a sequel to White Lands Dragon and the second in a fantasy series.  I'm around 60% done, so this should be an easy goal as long as my everyday life doesn't become even more frantic and chaotic.

Additionally, once I've finished that second book, I figure I'll be in an excellent place to solicit literary agents. In addition to the books, I've got lots of other enticing bits to offer (such as my Encyclopedia Irikara wiki I'm developing, a collection of supernatural/horror stories, and some science fiction short stories).

I've also been busy with social media, creating, in addition to this blog, my author's Facebook page and my Twitter page (@WorldsKilgore).  Please visit and follow/like/comment.  :)

Cheers and happy reading, and Happy New Year's everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts