Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Overwrite Podcast narrated an excerpt of my horror story, "Rabbit Cry"


As Halloween nears, the Overwrite Podcast is featuring spooky stories, and they chose my Around the Corner from Sanity, which is available from Amazon in paperback or Kindle, HERE. story, "Rabbit Cry," from my recently-released collection,

Overwrite features excerpts from a variety of different authors and genres, and has a contest to do so. If you're a writer, I recommend you submit to them. Entries are free.

So I sent them excerpts from a couple stories, and, to my great pleasure, they chose this one.

Listen to it HERE.

Nothing like a scary horror podcast to build up to Halloween, right?

They do such an amazing job. Enjoy listening!

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts