Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Join My Author "Street Team" To Earn Perks!

I'm building an author "Street Team" of dedicated fans of my writing. Would you like to join it?

You're one of my most loyal fans, so I'm calling on your help!


The goal of the Street Team: to help promote my writing in return for perks.

Each month I'll have a new challenge for my Street Team members.
For instance, for my newest release, you'll get a free pdf of the book (an advanced reader copy). In return, when finished reading it, you'll post reviews on Amazon or Goodreads. Another month I'll ask that you share some social media posts. Another month I'll ask that you ask your local library to carry my books. And so on.

In return, you'll get free access to new chapters hot off my printer. Free swag such as my specially-made wooden bookmarks, a raffle entry to have your name mentioned as a side character in a story, and more.

If interested, please go here and send me a message saying so!
https://jason-kilgore.com/contact/
 

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts