Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Friday, November 15, 2019

My book, Around the Corner from Sanity, is featured at Worldhoppers' Guild

Worldhoppers' Guild is a great site that features up-and-coming speculative fiction authors. I'm honored that they have now posted a page for me and my horror / paranormal humor story collection, Around the Corner from Sanity.

You can also go to their site to read, for free, the first story in the book, "Purgatory's Price" (What would happen if you had to play a game show to get into heaven?).

They also have featured other authors on their pages. It's a great place to peruse those authors and their content.

Also, watch for a Q&A interview of me, coming soon at that site!

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts