Click on the banner to visit Jason A. Kilgore's Amazon author page

Thursday, November 14, 2019

My review of "Diggum" by Isaac Thorne

DiggumDiggum by Isaac Thorne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a dark humor sort of paranormal short story available on Amazon for a dollar.

From Amazon: "Meet Diggum, the local graveyard caretaker, who lives in a small cottage at the edge of the lot. Diggum has spent most of his life angry with God, whom he blames for the devastating house fire that cost Diggum his family. But Diggum has a secret. It is a secret he will carry to his own grave. It is a secret that he hopes will finally get him his ultimate revenge on God."

My review:
I got a chuckle out of Diggum's dark humor. The main character had a very consistent, folksy voice. He was twisted in his logic, and his goal of burning remains so they didn't go to God was intriguing. Told in first person, it was a little window into the crazy old, murderous, cemetery caretaker's head. I won't give it away, but the ending is a paranormal treat. And I got some good laughs. Worth a dollar or a pound to purchase this quick read!

View all my reviews

Cheers and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts